Penteract combines the accessibility of a traditional Learning
Management System with the power of cloud driven lab environments.
To build Cyber Ops skills, you’ll need:
Large virtualized environments
Hackers hide in the complexity of scale. If students were not training in such complexity, they can't effectively work in them.
Latest threats and technology
As defenders get better so do hackers. Students need to train with the latest techniques and tools.
Individual and Team training
Cyber operations are executed by teams. Collective problem solving, communication, and coordination must be taught
Cyber ops training options:
Online eLearning portals do not provide the learning environments needed to complete the training. Rarely providing team-based training.
Commercial Cyber Range
All-in-one platforms only support one vendor's training content which limits the diversity and pace of training.
Build your own
Existing virtualisation software and public cloud does not provide the users and learning management aspects. Public cloud prohibits 'hacking training'
The ideal training platform will support:
Seamlessly and elastically stretch training labs across cloud and on-premises computer infrastructure for cost-effectiveness and high-availability.
Vendor agnostic content
Capable of supporting training labs and content sourced from commercial vendors, public repositories, and in house trainers
Manages the distribution and monitoring of training to users and groups, and tracks learning progress against a skills framework
A True Platform. Not just portal
- 1 Easily create highly-scalable virtual machine labs on top of cloud infrastructure in minutes - no more copying virtual machine files.
- 2 Students deploy their own private lab instances in seconds with the click of one button.
- 3 Manage the consumption of compute infrastructure using a lab time limits. Students exchange Penteract credits for further lab time..
- 1 Students access training lab environments directly through the web browser with no need to install and configure additional software.
- 3 Student’s can access their own skills profile and teachers can analysethe entire class’ skills profile.
- 1 Trainers can integrate into Penteract already developed training content.
- 2 Integrate Penteract with any LTI-compliant Learning Management System, to compliment rather than compete with existing IT investment.
- 3 Deploy Penteract in the FifthDomain secure cloud, another preferred data center, or on premises, in single, hybrid, or multi-cloud architectures.
A better way for teachers to teach
- 1 Build and configure virtual lab environments
- 2 Upload instructional videos and documents
- 3 Create assessments that map to the NICE skills framework
- 1 Grant access to specific users and groups.
- 2 Control when and how long labs can be accessed.
- 3 Observe and assist inside student virtual labs.
- 1 Monitor student enrollment and completion rates
- 2 Collect student feedback
- 3 Analyse performance improvement metrics
What our customers say about us
Penteract provides a uniform training environment to every student, every time. It saves a lot of Lecturer time in the distribution of virtual machines to students for classes and assessments.
Penteract provides us the ability to create uniform learning and testing environments, and deliver them to students wherever they are. This saves valuable lecturer time in preparing and distributing training materials to students.
Get a Demo