Labscape combines the accessibility of a traditional Learning
Management System with the power of cloud driven lab environments.
To build cyber operations skills you need:
Large virtualised environments
Cyber criminals ‘hide’ in large and complex IT environments making it essential to train in them.
Latest threats and technology
Cyber operators need to keep pace with cyber criminals making it critical to train with the latest tools and techniques.
Individual and team training
Cyber operations are a team effort. Training in teams increases communication, problem solving and prioritisation capability.
Cyber operations training options:
eLearning portals do not provide the kind of environment needed for cyber operations training and they rarely offer team-based learning.
Commercial cyber range
Commercial all in one learning environments only support the vendor’s learning content, resulting in limited diversity and pace of training.
Build your own
Existing virtualisation software and public cloud is complex with restrictions and doesn’t offer a simple learning journey for beginners.
The ideal training platform will support:
Seamlessly stretching training labs across cloud and on-site computer networks gives you a cost effective and available platform 24/7 anywhere in the world.
Capable of supporting training labs with commercial vendor, open source and in-house developed content.
Manages the distribution and monitoring of training to users and groups and tracks progress against a skills framework.
A true platform—not just portal
- 1 Easily create scalable virtual machine labs using cloud infrastructure in minutes. There is no need to copy virtual machine files.
- 2 Students can set up their own labs in seconds with the click of a button.
- 3 Our platform provides a credit system so teachers can allocate time to learn in the labs.
- 1 The training lab environments are accessed through a web browser. There is no need to install or configure software.
- 3 Students have access to their skills profile. Teachers and trainers can request access to all their students’ profiles to enable analysis and determine future learning needs.
- 1 Teachers and trainers can easily integrate existing content into the learning platform.
- 2 our platform can be integrated with existing services such as Learning Tools Interoperability compliant learning management systems. It is designed to compliment your existing learning infrastructure rather than compete with it.
- 3 The platform is easy to set-up. You can use the FifthDomain secure cloud, preferred data centre or on-site in a single, hybrid or multi-cloud architectures.
A better way for teachers to teach
- 1 Build, configure and share virtual lab environments
- 2 Include instructional videos and documents
- 3 Create assessments that aligns with the NICE Framework
- 1 Grant access to specific users and groups
- 2 Control when and how long labs can be accessed
- 3 Observe and assist inside virtual labs
- 1 Monitor enrolment and completion rates
- 2 Collect feedback
- 3 Analyse performance improvement metrics
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
FifthDomain's learning platform provides a uniform training environment to every student, every time. It saves a lot of lecturer time in the distribution of virtual machines to students for classes and assessments.
FifthDomain's learning platform gives us the ability to create uniform learning and testing environments, and deliver them to students wherever they are. This saves valuable lecturer time in preparing and distributing training materials to students.
Get a Demo